ACCOMMODATION / VERBLYF
Accommodation / Verblyf:
Needs when camping:
· Braai (controlled open fires are allowed but not on the ground)
· Toothbrush and toothpaste
· Toilet paper (shovel if the urge should arise)
· ONLY bio degradeable soap allowed – regular soap and shampoo is dangerous to the
environment ( soap will be available at showers)
· The new “farmer’s shower” will run at all times.
· Clean clothes
· Large hat / cap
· Raincoat / Umbrella
· Mosquito repellent
· Drinking water. The water in Polokwane is also safe to drink.
· Own food (food stalls and braai packs will be plenty!)
· Black refuse bags
· Bible, notebook and pen
· Basic and chronic medication
· Fuel up before you reach the farm (Kranskop / One-Stop Ultra City)
· Men and children of all ages are welcome!
· Firearms/weapons allowed
· Unsolicited marketing and advertising allowed
· Women allowed in the campsites
Please google accommodation in Polokwane if you are not camping
A reminder that caravans are welcome!
Remember to bring your own prescription and chronic medication along please.
At the website www.tripadvisor.co.za you will find some contact
information for alternative accommodation and facilities in and around the
Polokwane area. We would still encourage all men to camp in the
FARMERS CAMPING AREA in order to alleviate traffic to and from the
MMC event area.
‘n Kamp in die natuurskoon van Snymansdrift bly maar die beste
opsie vir saamkuier, saam ervaar en maak die geestelike
belewenis soveel meer spesiaal.